Handling, Postage and Returns/Exchanges
Processing & Handling:
- Please allow 2-3 business days from placing your order for processing time, this can be greater in particularly busy periods, such as launches. Should there be a delay in processing your order, you will be notified.
- Due to COVID-19 there are shipping delays. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- Please remember that all orders are packed by QENDO Volunteers.
- Postage charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at the checkout, please check this prior to submitting your order. Charges for orders within Australia will differ from international orders.
- International postage is available. International orders are sent via Australia Post, to view approximate delivery times, head to their website, here https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-overseas
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped, which will contain your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours of your order being shipped.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that your order is delivered promptly. However, upon dispatch, we will not be liable for and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to your Order, its packaging or as otherwise incurred by any person. This can be a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or which in any event is out of our reasonable control or foresight, including (but not limited to) any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Orders will be delivered to your nominated address via Safe Drop or another such method of delivery as determined by us from time to time that may result in your Order being left at the delivery address with or without notification to you of its delivery. If your package is returned to us, you will be required to pay for shipping again for us to re-send.
- PEACHYKEEN is not liable for any order delivered to an incorrect address, left unattended at the delivery address, that is indicated as having been delivered to the address with the order lost or damaged, or as otherwise mishandled by our carrier. You agree to accept full risk for your Order and its delivery upon dispatch.
- We may provide you with a feature or function that allows you to track your Order and its delivery to your shipping address. However, we are under no obligation to provide this tracking service.
- Any non-delivery of goods or an Order must be reported to us as soon as possible.
- Unless requested otherwise by you before placing an order, all standard orders in Australia are sent by our preferred carrier without insurance or tracking to the shipping address provided by you.
- Please note, delays in delivery may occur from time to time, as well as during peak delivery times throughout the year, such as holiday periods.
- PEACHYKEEN is not responsible for any additional customs fees and taxes which may be applied to your order. All fees and taxes imposed during or after shipping, are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes etc.).
- Australia Post is now using digital parcel collection notifications. How digital parcel collection notifications work. If you have a MyPost account1, and we’re unable to successfully deliver your parcel, we won't leave a card anymore. Instead, we’ll send you digital notifications to let you know why it couldn’t be completed, and when your parcel is ready for collection at the Post Office or a nearby collection point. Don’t worry if your family or friends aren’t MyPost customers, they’ll still get a paper card. You’ll only receive notifications via the AusPost app, email or SMS. If you use the app, you’ll also get a one-off QR code for that particular parcel. Simply show the notification, or the QR code (for AusPost app users) and suitable ID at the Post Office to collect your parcel.
- Delivery within Australia by Express Post can be expected in 2-5 business days. Standard Post may take 2-10 days depending on your location and the volume of parcels in the system at Australia Post at the time. Shipping may take longer over peak periods or to remote locations. This is unfortunately beyond our control. By selecting Express Post, this does not guarantee your order will be packed earlier.
Returns & Exchanges:
- We hope you love your new peachy keen products as much as we do! Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges for items where the wrong size or colour has been chosen, or where multiples of the same item have been purchased by mistake or change of mind. Please consult our size guide prior to ordering, to ensure you order the correct size. If your product is Faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.