The book is your guide to better periods. It explains how to use natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, and bioidentical hormones and provides advice and tips for women of every age and situation.
If you have a period (or want a period), then this book is for you.
- How to come off hormonal birth control.
- What your period should be like.
- Things that can go wrong.
- How to talk to your doctor.
- Treatment protocols for all common period problems including PCOS and endometriosis.
The updated, revised edition includes:
- Insights from Jerilynn C. Prior MD, endocrinology professor.
- More than 300 additional references.
- Expanded sections on PCOS and endometriosis.
- A chapter on perimenopause and the menopause transition.
- All new patient stories.
- Special topics such as Histamine Intolerance and How to Choose a Probiotic.
- Suggested brands for supplements.